Monday, May 14, 2012

Jesus’s Walk with Me


Louise Field
Many years ago I began receiving revelations.  It was a time when circumstances of my life were in upheaval.  Prayer counseling at Good Shepherd with Father David Suellau, Father Bruce Medaris, and Betty Beamer was a huge gift.  They were instrumental in clarifying what follows:
As I left the church after a prayer session with Betty, I sensed the power of a presence.  The presence was Jesus.  There was no voice, no visual image, yet His power was such that I knew who He was, how tall He was, and that He was walking with me at my right side.  The experience was shocking but joyful.  I still remember this as if it were happening now.
A new door had been opened – I had been knocking.  My prayers had always been with Father God; now this would expand with understanding of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  Books by the British author and Christian mystic Evelyn Underhill helped to clarify the visions, healing light, and dreams that began to appear.  The Lord in His loving way drew me out of my spiritual comfort zone into new dimensions.  The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment