Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Lord’s Touching Moments


 By Isola Lopez

            One night when I was lying down, I felt a bad pain in my chest.  In my dream that night a man said, “A white man is going to come to you.” 
            For a month this pain would come and go.
            Then one night, I saw Jesus in a dream.  I put my head on his chest and hugged him.  He said, “I am not going to allow this (pain) to happen.”   When I woke up, I sat on the edge of the bed and was very happy.
            I have not had the pain since then.
*****
            I was attending a church where I was no longer happy.  I had several discussions with Jane Madill who had been a dear friend of mine at that church.  I used to sit with the Madills in the same pew each Sunday for years.  Although they left that church, I continued to sit in the same pew.  For the years we were apart, they always would send me birthday and Christmas cards. 
            Jane asked me to come to Good Shepherd.  One night after one of our discussions, a little boy came to me in a dream.  He said he was bringing a message from God.  God had told him to tell me to keep praying and my prayers would be answered.  I then decided to start going to Good Shepherd.  My prayer was answered as God’s messenger in my dream said it would be.  Now that I am attending Good Shepherd, I am happy.

*****
            About eight days after my husband had passed away, I came home from work in the middle of the day and sat in my husband’s recliner to rest. While asleep, I heard a voice say, “God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost.”  I then had the sensation that the chair was rocking.  When I actually did wake up, the chair was, in fact, still rocking although I myself was not doing it.  I also felt the presence of my husband, who was a godly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment